Monday 6 August 2012

Review and Ideas : Illamasqua Satin Primer

Having only recently discovered Illamasqua myself, I was really looking forward to trying out some new products. I desperately needed a new primer and heard the Illamasqua satin primer was great for creating a blank canvass. The snazzy design grabbed my attention but it only holds 30ml of the primer which is initially off-putting. However, I've now had this primer for three months and have only used half.

 I use four dots across my face and use a foundation brush to sweep across darker areas and the cheek bones to illuminate them and create a sheer surface. This primer contains UVA and UVB filters and the smell resembles vanilla! I love wearing this underneath a foundation, however, having tried it as a natural base without foundation, I found the finish to be a little too shiny.
Smokeyblush TIP : Remember, a little goes a long way so only a few drops are needed. Also, try putting a line just across the top of the lip line to illuminate the mouth area. And if you dare to bare your legs, put a dash across the top of your lower leg to create a sexy shine!

No comments:

Search