Sunday 6 January 2013

Christmas Day Makeup Look



Happy New Year folks!
I know it's a little late, and I've been a little absent, but I will be back into the swing of things soon!
Here is a quick post on my makeup look for Christmas day! I wanted a nudeish eye so my liner and mascara stood out! And I opted for a nudey pink lip as there was lots of eating and drinking going on!
I used my new Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray for my hair too!
Hope everyone had great festive fun with loved ones!

Lauren ox

7 comments:

Ploy said...

Aw, you're gorgeous! Love the natural look you have going on. I'm absolutely in love with the L'oreal Slim Eyeliner which I only just recently purchased. I did a post on it too!

Happy new year! (if its not too late to say :P)

Ploy <3 x

withloveploy.blogspot.com

Glossed Beauty said...

Very pretty! I love this look!

Found your lovely blog on She Said Beauty!

glossedbeauty.com

xx

Unknown said...

Your eyes look so big and beautiful here! I love the jumper ;) <3

Vicki said...

Your Xmas Makeup was so pretty. Very natural and glowing. Hope you had a lovely Christmas & New Year
http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk

Vanity and Vodka said...

Absolutely stunning! Your eyes are magical :-) Beautiful!

Meg said...

This is such a gorgeous make up look, love the liner! xxx

Unknown said...

The liner is one of my favourite products of last year, such amazing precision!!x

Search